воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cheap hockey sticks




I just got gas for TWO FIFTY a gallon. Dude I canapos;t remember the last time I paid so little (And yeah, thatapos;s sad, but Iapos;m still doing a happy dance right now.)

(For peeps around the Loudoun/Fairfax County border, that price is at the 7-11 right off of Cascades, across Cascades from Costco the Target plaza.)

Maybe everyone in the world already knows about this, but in case you donapos;t: Go to Mapquest and youapos;ll see a button at the top for "Gas Prices". Enter your address and it will list the closest gas stations and the current prices for gas. Iapos;ve known about this feature for a while but Iapos;m usually a big slacker who just pulls in wherever itapos;s convenient and not hideously overpriced in comparison to other places. Today, checking that saved me fifty to sixty cents A GALLON. And I didnapos;t even have to really go out of my way to get there.

e in mail marketing opt strategy, cheap hockey sticks, cheap hockey stick, cheap hockey skates, cheap hockey skate.



Комментариев нет: