суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

abb alstom power uk




�well, my friends cant really make it over today. Im actually kinda relieved in a way. If they came over, theyapos;d raid my fridge and iapos;d end up binging along with them. I really just want to go out and lye in the sun..


its pathetic, i just cant stand being this fat anymore. I see my sister and sheapos;s perfect and my entire family love her. My family are one of the main reasons for my ED i guess...

my sister has been the absolute golden child for years. Sheapos;s skinny and absolutly stunning, she always seems to have WADS of cash and is studying phyciatrics in Univercity and the apple of my mum and dads eyes. Even my cousins prefer her over me... I was always fat little Sasha eating too much at christmas dinner... They would look at me and give me greasies as if i always ate too much. Its funny, my mum is a stick with blonde hair and blue eyes, my sister is also a stick with blonde hair and blue eyes. My dad is built with brown eyes and black hair, and my brother is built with black hair and brown eyes.. And theyapos;re all geniuses..

but me? im short, really fat with auburn mousy brown hair and green eyes... And im dumb... Like REALLY dumb. Im dropping maths, doing no science, doing va and drama and all that... Where do i fit in this picture? no one ever actually cares for me because theyapos;re always beaming about my sister or brothers achievements. They constantly tell me ill never amount to anything. And i mean CONSTANTLY. No matter what i do, i never make them proud and they never seem to be happy with me no matter what i do...�

my nickname at school is apos;Pigapos;, and my nickname as a child was apos;Piggyapos;. I was a baby pig, and now im an adolecant pig... I dont want to be a pig anymore... I just cant take it..



emxco, abb alstom power uk, abb and asbestos, abb ansley, abb ansley body for life.



Комментариев нет: